As more companies get into the world of corporate blogging, the word is spreading that this is a great way to reach out to the public. There are five specific benefits that any company can reap as a result of setting up a corporate blog.
1. Cheap means of marketing.
Let’s face it, you need to save money on marketing whenever you can. If you are looking for a very cheap way of increasing your site’s visits, adding a blog is a great way to do it. It will take time to build your readership, but the more you post, the greater your chances are of doing just that. If you promote your blog the right way, you can guarantee that you will be noticed. In addition, corporate blogging allows for organic marketing that really doesn’t require any additional effort. Search engines will be indexing each post you make and you’ll have that many more opportunities for discovery on these directories.
2. Build a strong brand.
Every company out there needs to have a strong brand that is instantly recognizable. One of the easiest ways to accomplish this without having to spend big bucks on a nationwide marketing campaign is to set up a corporate blog. By integrating this blog into your site, you’re setting up that visual link. As your readers get to know you, that trust relationship will begin to form and that right there is worth its weight in gold.
3. Make your company more customer friendly.
Customers typically see companies as nameless, faceless and very cold. By giving your blog the personal touch, you are reaching out to your customers and showing them that your company is indeed run by humans and that you do care about them. This is a vital link to any successful business and a corporate blog is one of the easiest ways to accomplish this without spending a lot of money.
4. Search Engine Optimization.
We touched briefly on this in the first point, but it bears going into further. If you have a static site that has a few pages, you are not giving search engines enough content to index you appropriately. You can only have so many relevant keywords on each page and you are severely limited. With a blog, especially if you post every day, you’ll have new opportunities to promote your company using a variety of different keywords. In addition, by posting frequently, you are increasing your chances that search engines will rank you higher and they will spider your site more frequently.
5. Incredibly economical.
Each of the points above all had one thing in common – each is a means of marketing, branding and building a customer base that does not require a lot of money. For smaller companies that have a limited marketing budget, this is perhaps the best reason to set up a corporate blog.
If you are interested in taking advantage of these benefits, contact a blog management company that can help you build a powerful blog that gets noticed.
Photo Credits: 1
Originally posted 2008-06-26 05:34:11. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRelated posts:
- Why Corporate Blogs Are So Important When it comes to reaching out to your customers or building up your customer base, a blog is a very powerful tool. Unfortunately, many companies...
- Corporate Blogs Don’t Have to Fail One of the main problems facing corporate bloggers is that is all too easy to crash and burn. One controversial post is all that it...
- Corporate Blogging Examined Currently, one of the best ways to reach out to your customer base is through the use of a corporate blog. When it comes to...
- Three Secrets of Successful Corporate Blogs Every week, new corporate blogs spring into existence, but many are doomed to fail from the start. How can you be assured that your blog...
- 5 Reasons to Start Corporate Blogging Now In today’s fast paced world, where companies are built daily and there is a big scandal every week bringing a corporation crashing down. That is...