Happy belated Thanksgiving. Did everyone enjoy their four day weekend? I know I did. The turkey was great. Here we are again with another edition of the roundup; lots of interesting things to read and think about!
- For some thoughts On Blogging, College Mogul, Drupal, and Acquia check out College Mogul.
- Engaging Consumers Online. The shift to social media is an implicit acknowledgment that television and print are not necessarily the most effective ways to reach buyers at The Calgary Herald. Need we say more?
- The Current Affairs publishes 25 Most Influential People on WEB.
- Read Good blogging is simple: Write good posts (and be thankful) for an interview with author Penelope Trunk.
- Business Blog Consulting writes Why Blogger Is No Good For Business Blogging.
- For some general writing tips and more read Daily Writing Tips. Here’s one we thought interesting: The Difference Between “Un-” and “Dis-”
- More on writing from Business Writing Blog with How to Punctuate Captions.
Google Page Rank and SEO | Traffic
- Outside the box techniques on gaining a steady source of new traffic by Aaron Danker.
- New Media Marketing touches upon When Blogging Advice is Bad for Business Owners (Part 4: Clearing The New Media Smoke)
- ProBlogger asks Are RSS Subscribers Worthwhile if they Don’t Visit Your Blog?
- And on that note of RSS Feeds, Daily Blog Tips wonders What to Do When People Unsubscribe?
- Google Page Rank – What Do You Know About it asks Pandia.
- Custom Press Release takes a closer look at What is Google Page Rank (PR)?
- MicroBlink posts Video Microblogging Explored.
- Shout’em, the microblogging network that feels like having your very own Twitter writes 7 Labs News and also If You Have a Business, Register Your Microblogging Accounts Now.
- Ecademy publishes 7 Ways to Use Microblogging Services for Traffic and Brand Exposure.
- Social Bookmarking in plain English on Youtube.
- Mashable presents this HOW TO: Use Twitter for Social Bookmarking
Buildify hosts a weekly carnival. Blog owners with professional blogging posts should consider sending a submission into the Carnival of Corporate Blogging.Related posts:
- Professional Blogging Roundup – Twitter Tools and More Welcome, welcome. Here’s another roundup of what’s going on around the blogosphere on blogging. Lots of Twitter tools and tips in this edition, be sure...
- Professional Blogging Roundup: All Saints Day Edition Happy All Saints Day, one day late, from Buildify. We hope your weekend has been productive and if it hasn’t been yet, well we have...
- Professional Blogging Roundup – Blogging Tips and Resources Good morning and welcome to another Sunday edition of Buildify’s weekly roundup. From general blogging tips to articles on very specific topics there’s a lot...
- Professional Blogging Roundup: The Early Veteran’s Day Edition We hope you enjoy this latest edition of the Professional Corporate Blogging Roundup. We endeavor to bring new and helpful links to your attention by...
- Sunday Roundup: Corporate Blogging, Web Traffic and SEO Tips Welcome to another edition of Buildify’s roundup. We have more for you on best blogging practices, blogging tips, corporate blogging, gaining reader traffic and more....