Business blogging is rife with benefits for anyone who is able to utilize it properly, as it adds a significant amount of value to a company’s web presence, increasing search engine visibility and encouraging excellent and meaningful interaction from readers, driving an increase of traffic to your website in the process. However it is important to keep in mind that blogging for business is not always easy, because writer’s block does happen, especially when you do not want it to. This is a continuation to our list on ideas for creating blogging content for your corporate blog.
6 – Theme.
Create a series of blog entries that focuses on some kind of theme that is relevant to your business. For example, write about the “Top 10 Reasons…” or “15 Steps To…” or “10 Things You Should…” and make each of these items a separate post in your blog. This is also the kind of blog entry that will get a lot of links from other bloggers all over the internet, which will send extra traffic in your direction if you let it.
7 -Put it on paper.
When you really need to brainstorm for ideas, take out a piece of paper and start putting ideas down on paper. Write down information on your products and your services, and then write down different ways that those products and services can potentially solve the problems of your readers. Jot down some of the best features and benefits for your services and products, writing freely rather than necessarily editing yourself, and by the time you are done you will have a bunch of new blog entry ideas.
Conduct an interview of someone in your company or industry in Q & A format on your blog. Reach out to experts in some field that is related to your company, inviting them to do an online interview through e-mail. When you get answers back from the interviewee, you can publish the entire interview into a blog entry.
9 -What are they doing?
Consider looking to other bloggers in your industry in search of blog content ideas and blog content inspiration. What are other bloggers talking about in your niche or industry? What topics seem to be the most popular or the most talked about in your niche or industry? Read other blogs, visit forums and conduct as much research as you can in order to stay current on what is hot and happening in your industry.
10 – Google News.
Head to Google News (http://news.google.com) and do a search for the keywords and key phrases that are related to your business. This will bring up all kinds of interesting new content including news articles, press releases and other content that will provide an excellent resource for blog entry ideas and guidance for content writing.
With these tips for content creation, you will find it difficult to run out of blog topics to write about in your corporate blog.
Photo Credits: 1
Originally posted 2009-01-28 05:06:44. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRelated posts:
- Ideas for Blogging Content Pt 1 Business blogging is rife with benefits for those who utilize it properly, as it adds significant value to a company’s web presence, increasing search engine...
- Facilitating Conversation for Better Corporate Blogging Content One of the biggest facets of corporate blogging is the facilitation of conversation, but facilitating communication, community and conversation is not limited to boosting traffic...
- 7 Ideas on Making Corporate Blogging More Efficient Sometimes increasing the efficiency of a corporate blog is as simple as implementing some small but powerful steps. Here are a few incredibly intelligent ideas...
- Blog Posting Ideas (Pt. 2) Be a news source – New things are always happening in the world, regardless of the topic. Advancements in technology, new ideas, or even new...
- Blog Posting Ideas (Pt. 1) Despite how much you write, it is possible you may feel that you still have not tapped your target niche. This may leave you feeling...