Ask a dozen different bloggers for strategies on getting a better corporate blog ranking, and you will get a different opinion for everyone that you ask. There are a number of ways to increase your blog’s search engine rankings in the top search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN, as we touched on in Part 1 of this blog series. The best approach for you to take is to find a number of different strategies that will work for you, combining them for the best possible results. Here is a look at some more of the best strategies for success with generating better blog rankings for your corporate blog.
6 – Internal Links
Link between all of your different posts any time that it makes sense for you to do so. Make sure that keywords are included in the links. This is excellent for your readers because it provides usability, and it is also excellent for the search engines by providing visibility.
7 – Press Release.
When your business blog is offering plenty of excellent content, you should take the time to publish a press release to announce it. Make sure that the press release includes good information about your blog, and offers a link so that readers can find it. This will not only add to the link popularity that was mentioned in Part 1 of this series, but it will also help you improve your blog rankings over all in search engines and among your readers.
8 – Networking.
Take the time to compile a list of websites that relate to your niche or your industry. Contact whoever runs or publishes the website and recommend your blog as a potential resource for the people reading their websites. If you have posted high quality content on a regular basis, most of these website owners would be more than happy to recommend your blog as a resource for visitors to their websites.
9 – Professional Help.
Consider hiring a professional SEO consultant that can help you with any of the strategies that you are having difficulty putting into action. SEO experts do exactly this for a living – They live to help increase the search engine ranking for websites of all kinds, and they can benefit you and your corporate blogging endeavor as well.
10 -Networking with Links.
Network with other bloggers that operate in the same industry as you. Linking up with other relevant blogs is an excellent way to share readers as well as rankings. A little bit of occasional linking with other blogs and websites in your industry will help your blog and will allow you to facilitate communication not only on your corporate blog, but elsewhere as well, which is a great way to improve your search engine ranking for your blog.
These are only five strategies and there are plenty more to consider when it comes to increasing your blog rankings and getting the most out of your blog generation strategies.
Photo Credits: 1
Originally posted 2009-01-23 05:48:29. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRelated posts:
- Getting a Better Corporate Blog Ranking pt 1 If you ask ten different bloggers about the best way to increase your search engine ranking for your corporate blog, you will certainly get at...
- How do Backlinks Help Your Corporate Blog? Most people understand the basics when it comes to blogging or corporate blogging, but unless you have been trained in SEO, you probably do not...
- Frequently Asked Questions about Corporate Blogging If you are completely new to blogging, you may find that you have a lot of questions and at times, it can be hard to...
- How to Get a Better Ranking For Your Blog Once you’ve gone to all of the trouble building your blog and writing your posts, it’s time to sit back and relax, right? No, the...
- Corporate Blogging May Be Right For You If you are trying to get more consumers interested in your products and your company in general, you may want to consider adding a corporate...
blogosphere, links, networking, promotion, public relations, publicity, search engine, seo, web traffic