In many people’s opinion, organic traffic is the best. It’s free, it’s targeted and nine times out of ten, you’ll get a much better response, whether it’s for a company promotion, getting readers to your blog and building up solid relationships. Let’s take a look at just a few easy ways that you can start taking advantage of organic traffic and visitors, right now.
The first step is to make sure that your blog is fully optimized. One of the best platforms for quick indexing is WordPress, but depending on your content, it may not work quite well enough for you. Once you have your SEO portion of your campaign completed, you will need to keep going, making small changes, testing conversion rates and seeing just how much traffic your efforts are bringing in.
This optimization should extend not only to your content, but also to your post titles, headers, image alt-links, and literally everything else on your site. If you want a lot of organic traffic and you are in a competitive niche, you’ll need to go all out to make sure that you are getting the results you want.
Now, once you have your corporate blog fully optimized, it’s time to think about what you are actually going to be writing and whether or not it will help you increase the amount of organic visitors to your site. While placing keywords in your post is important, it should never outweigh good content that people can actually use, learn from and connect with.
Good content gets around, and that means more organic visitors for you. Word of mouth is still one of the most popular and profitable forms of advertising and there is no reason that your corporate blog cannot benefit. Since you’re not paying for these visitors through PPC ads or other means, you’re getting a chance to actually develop a relationship with your visitors and that all important motivation to keep going.
Promote your RSS feed. One of the easiest ways to get backlinks to your site, and to increase awareness about your products is through an RSS feed. Whenever you post on your corporate blog, take the time to ping your feed using a service like Pingomatic, or Pingoat. These will submit your RSS feed to numerous places and you can easily start to see results right away. As a bonus, indexed RSS content can be picked up by search engine spiders very quickly.
So, now you have your corporate blog optimized, you’re starting to develop relationships with your readers and you are getting your feet wet with RSS promotion. It may take a few tries to get results, but if you can stick with it, chances are you’ll start to notice a big increase in the amount of your daily traffic.
Try a few methods today to help you get more organic visitors and see how well the techniques work for you. With a little hard work, and smart promotional tips, you can get noticed by your audience.
Photo Credits: 1
Originally posted 2008-11-10 05:07:00. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRelated posts:
- Corporate Blogging Made Easy One of the best ways for a company to reach out to their customers and build a strong brand is corporate blogging. However, there are...
- 5 Easy Steps for Growing Traffic to Your Corporate Blog Growing traffic to your corporate blog is not a difficult process if you know what to do. If you have a corporate blog and you...
- Does Your Google Page Rank Really Affect Your Corporate Blog? Spend a few weeks reading about search engine optimization and you’ll likely become obsessed with your Google page rank score. If you’re not familiar with...
- 8 Key Ways to Advance your Corporate Blogging Effort Blogs are mushrooming at the speed of light in this day and age. For this reason, creating a blogging effort for your company can be...
- Are Your Blog Posts Effective? If you have ever felt like you were blogging to a wall, you know how difficult it can be to engage your audience. During the...