While we specialize in tailoring our service to your business’ particular needs, here are our most popular blog packages. In all cases, we work to meet your performance goals.
|Blog Theme Look and Feel|
|WordPress Upgrades and Security|
|Editing of Internal Content|
|Implementing Latest Blogging Trends|
|Blog Carnival Submissions|
|Content||3 Blog Posts||5 Blog Posts, 1 Industry Round-up||5 Blog Posts, 1 Industry Round-up, 1 Article Marketing|
|Price (per week)||$400||$600||$750|
For those looking to create their own package or interested in just a couple of our services here is our a la carte pricing:
|Directory Submissions||$250 (one-time)|
|Blog Carnival Submissions||$10 per submission|
|Keyword Analysis||$500/100 Words|
|SEO Blog||$150/hr (8 hour estimate)|
Further Explanation of Services
- Content – Our content posts are 500 well written words on topics that are relevant to your business and customers. In addition, the articles have proper keyword density to maximize search engine optimization.
- Blog SEO – We go through your blog and make sure that it’s optimized for search engines. Some companies charge tens of thousands for this alone. We’re happy to do it for you as part of these packages.
- Blog Theme Look and Feel – Your blog should look like your website. I know it sounds obvious, but so few companies take the time to do it. Why? It can be time-consuming to learn the WordPress templating system and integrate your companies HTML. Often times, you have to hire an outside designer or rob the precious time of your software development team.
- Spam Clean-up – We recommend that you leave comments on so that you can build a community with your customers and clients. Unfortunately, there will be some people who will write irrelevant comments to promote their own products and services. They take an approach similar to e-mail spam… send out thousands of automated messages and hope that a few slip through. We will make sure that your blog is not one where spam slips through.
- WordPress Upgrades and Security – One of the reasons that we love WordPress is the fantastic set of developers working on it night and day. This means that they are always pushing out new features. However, more importantly they are delivering security fixes. There’s no need to stay on top of these events, we’ll keep your blog updated.
- Hosting – We will host your blog on our servers. Some companies prefer to use their own hosting, but we believe that keeping your blog separate from your core business is a smart move. If your blog is hacked, you don’t want risk your core company. Of course your tech team will have full access and it will be hosted at http://blog.[yourdomain].com/. (If your business becomes the next Google and starts getting extreme amounts of traffic we may have to upgrade your hosting at an additional cost.)
- Editing of Internal Content – We use the word “edit” to encompass a lot more than the typical sense of the word. For us “editing” includes adding WordPress tags, WordPress categories, finding royalty-free photos, resizing the photos to fit your blog… As you can tell there’s a lot of extra things that go into making a blog post complete. Of course we take these steps with our own content, but we also will look over any blog posts from employees of your company and make sure they get the same attention.
- Implementing Latest Blogging Trends – The blogosphere is always changing. The things that readers want today, won’t necessarily be what they demand tomorrow. We stay on top of the industry – it’s our business. You have enough things to worry about.
- Plugin Upgrades – We recommend that you install a small, but effective set of WordPress plugins that we have found really enhance your blog. These plugins are typically developed for free by the community. Over time, the developers improve the plugins (as any piece of software). We make sure you have the latest versions and that they are working properly on your site.
- Directory Submission – We submit your blog to over 500 directories. That’s hundreds of backlinks to your business. We only need to do this once and the value continues forever.
- Blog Carnival Submissions – A blog carnival is a blogging event where people submit their articles on a specific topic to a blogger for him/her to write about. Submitting our content to relevant blog carnivals can increase visibility of your company and help generate backlinks – useful for search engines. While we can guarantee a submission, we can not guarantee that the author hosting the carnival will post your article. More can be read on Blog Carnivals at Wikipedia.
- Industry Round-Up – Once a week, we write a post that summarizes what other bloggers are saying about your industry. This helps build community on your blog as readers will treat you as a authority by letting them know about the other great articles that are being written. Bloggers also appreciate the mention and the traffic, which we have found often leads to them writing about you more.
- Article Marketing – From Wikipedia, “Article marketing is a type of advertising in which businesses write short articles related to their respective industry. These articles are made available for distribution and publication in the marketplace. Each article contains a bio box and byline that include references and contact information for the author’s business. Well-written content articles released for free distribution have the potential of increasing the authoring business’ credibility within its market as well as attracting new clients.” We write up a unique 500 word post focused on keywords of your business and distribute it to the marketplace.
- Aggregator – An aggregator is a website that pulls in excerpts of content from other blogs in a niche. It can be used to set your business apart as a leader in a new niche or to break into an existing niche. An aggregator will create backlinks to your site which will help you in search engine placement. One example of an aggregator of peer-to-peer lending sites is P2P No Bank While this example has advertising, there would be no advertising on the aggregator that we build for you.
- General Consulting – We want to help your business succeed. If you have questions and just want to ping us, we are happy to provide that service for free as part of a package. However, if you need more engagement or require special attention for a particular side project we are open to additional consulting opportunities.
- Keyword Analysis – We’ll do analysis on your business and tell you what keywords we think are important for your industry. We’ll also give you some keywords that may seem like they’d be important, but don’t garner search traffic.